3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMain Road, Parson Drove, Wisbech
Sold STC £175,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern semi-detached house
- 3 Bedrooms, en-suite to master
- 24 ft lounge/diner
- Ample parking plus a detached garage
- Enclosed rear garden
VILLAGE DELIGHT! On offer is this modern semi-detached house which is well presented throughout and includes 3 bedrooms, en-suite to master, kitchen, 24 ft lounge/diner, family bathroom & ground floor wc. Outside provides ample parking, a detached garage & a rear garden.
VILLAGE DELIGHT! Situated in the desirable village of Parson Drove is this well presented, modern semi-detached house boasting 3 bedrooms with an en-suite to the master, a kitchen, 24 ft lounge/diner, family bathroom and ground floor wc. Outside provides ample parking, a detached garage and an enclosed rear garden. An early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment!
Lounge / Diner 24' 1" max x 10' 7" max ( 7.34m max x 3.23m max )
Kitchen 11' 3" x 8' 11" ( 3.43m x 2.72m )
Ground Floor Wc
Master Bedroom 11' 2" x 10' 8" ( 3.40m x 3.25m )
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.25m x 2.77m )
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 3" ( 2.49m x 2.21m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Proceed out of town taking note of ASDA on your left hand side. Continue along into Leverington Road and at second set of traffic lights turn left signposted Leverington & Parson Drove. Continue through Leverington and at the Rising Sun public house bear left into Leverington Common. Continue along and at the crossroads follow the road round to the right. Continue towards Parson Drove where the property can be found on your left hand side, look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45382410.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.