2 bedroom terraced house for saleFriday Wood Green, Colchester
Sold STC £195,000
- Well Presented Terraced House
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Double Glazing
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Rear Garden
- Early Viewing Advised
This superb and well presented two bedroom mid terraced house is situated on the south side of Colchester. The property benefits from modern fitted bathroom, double glazing, rear garden and two allocated parking spaces. Early viewing would be strongly advised.
Entrance Door To:
Cupboard housing boiler, radiator.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 8" ( 4.50m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window and door to rear, stairs to first floor, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 8' 3" ( 2.64m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front, range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, four ring gas hob with oven under and extractor over, plumbing for washing machine, space for tall appliances.
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 9' 5" extending to 11' 4" max into wardrobe ( 3.71m x 2.87m extending to 3.45m max into wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted double wardrobe with mirror fronted sliding doors.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 5' 7" ( 3.56m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window to front, loft access, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, vanity wash hand basin, low level w.c., radiator, large shelved storage cupboard, tiled floor, double glazed window to front.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area and shed, all enclosed by fencing. There is a gate to the rear of the garden.
The property benefits from two allocated parking spaces.
Proceed away from Colchester along Mersea Road, at the roundabout take the second exit onto Berechurch Hall Road, turn left onto Lethe Grove, take the first right onto Friday Wood Green.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45382425.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.