4 bedroom detached house for saleManor Lodge, Church Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8
Offers in Excess of £630,000
- Sitting/dining room
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility area
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Four first floor bedrooms
- Bathroom suite & separate shower room
- Off road parking
- Gardens surrounding the property
- Convenient and quiet location
Rich in traditional character, this magnificent period residence with fabulous family garden, whilst perfectly comfortable in the short term offers exciting future possibilities in an excellent location with abundant scope for a creative contemporary makeover.
The property is situated on a large corner plot with gardens to all sides. Gardens are laid with lawn and patio areas, backing on to open fields.
The space affords off road parking to the rear with access leading to hard standing. There is currently a large, outbuilding/garage which, with some time, effort and creativity could be transformed and offer versatile use over and above just being a garage, for example, a granny-annexe, games room or similar.
Church Road is situated on the outskirts of Uxbridge Town Centre, within easy reach of Brunel University, Hillingdon Hospital, local shops, schools and bus links into Uxbridge Town Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45382524.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB160505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.