2 bedroom maisonette for saleSnowdrop Walk, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51
- Delightful setting convenient to Fleet town centre
- living room with balcony overlooking the communal gardens
- kitchen/breakfast room with space for breakfast table
- two double bedrooms
- modern shower room
- garage with electronic up and over door
- communal grounds and gardens
- no onward chain.
This first floor maisonette is approached by its own entrance and stairs to the first floor. The central hallway has 2 storage cupboards and doors to all rooms. The rear aspect living room has a mock fireplace and a casement door leading to the balcony which overlooks the communal gardens. Adjacent is the kitchen with a good range of oak fronted kitchen cabinets incorporating a range of integrated appliances and room for a breakfast table. The main bedroom enjoys a rear aspect and has triple built-in wardrobe. The second bedroom with a double built-in wardrobe enjoys a pleasant outlook towards Waverley Avenue. Both bedrooms are complemented by a modern shower room, wash basin and WC.
The property is situated on the popular Stockton Park development, with convenient access into Fleet town centre which offers a good range of both independent and national retailers, the mainline station to London Waterloo is less than 1 mile way.
The property is situated just on the edge of this development with attractive communal gardens comprising lawned areas with seating area and a residents conservatory. There is access to the garage and to residents and visitors parking spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45382740.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE150239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Fleet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.