3 bedroom terraced house for saleAcre Lane, Bromborough, WIRRAL
Sold STC £110,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Popular Location
- Gardens to Front & Rear
- Viewing Strongly Advised
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Good Sized Lounge, Kitchen
For sale in the popular area of Bromborough is this well presented mid terraced house comprising: Lounge, kitchen, bathroom with shower attachment, three good sized bedrooms and gardens to the front and rear. A viewing is strongly recommended. NO ONWARD CHAIN
For sale in the very popular residential area of Bromborough is this very good sized mid terraced house with some gas central heating and double glazing. In brief the property comprises: To the ground floor is an entrance hall, a very good sized lounge, kitchen and bathroom. To the second floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there is a garden to the front, to the rear is a lawned garden with garden store. Viewing is strongly advised to appreciate the full potential this property has to offer. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Giving access to the front door.
Single glazed door to the front giving access to the entrance hall with stairs to the first floor. Doors leading through to the following rooms:
Lounge 15' 7" x 11' 5" into recess ( 4.75m x 3.48m into recess )
With double glazed window to the front, double glazed window to the rear, coal effect gas fire in wooden surround, picture rail and television connection point.
Kitchen 15' 6" x 5' 10" ( 4.72m x 1.78m )
Fitted kitchen comprising: Wall and complementary base units with rolled top work surfaces and tiled splash backs, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood above. Washing machine plumbing, space for large fridge freezer, double glazed window above sink unit, radiator, vinyl floor and door to the back garden.
Accessed from the hall by a staircase leading to first floor landing with double glazed window and doors leading through to the following rooms.
Three piece coloured suit comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin with mixer tap and WC. Double glazed frosted window, fully tiled walls with decorative dado tiling, laminate flooring.
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 15' 7" x 16' 4" maximum ( 4.75m x 4.98m maximum )
With two double glazed windows, one to the front, one to the rear, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" maximum x 7' 9" ( 3.48m maximum x 2.36m )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 8' 5" into recess ( 2.26m x 2.57m into recess )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
There are gardens to both the front and rear.
With lawn, shrubs and plants to borders, timber fencing and hedge to boundary and garden path with wrought iron gate.
With brick building currently being used as a garden store, lawn, mature shrubs to borders and hedging to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45383031.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO103760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bromborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.