3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeygarth Road, Eastham, Wirral
Sold STC £160,000
- Semi-Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Gardens To The Front And Rear
- Close To Popular Schools
For Sale in the popular residential area of Eastham is this three bedroom semi-detached property. Offered to the market with no onwards chain, viewing is highly recommended. Close to popular schools and convenient for local transport links and amenities.
For Sale in the popular residential area of Eastham is this three bedroom semi-detached property. Offered to the market with no onwards chain, viewing is highly recommended. Close to popular schools and convenient for local transport links and amenities. The property briefly comprises of lounge, dining room and kitchen on the ground floor, three bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. The property also has a loft room, gardens to the front and rear with garage.
*This property is being sold on behalf of a corporate client. It is marketed subject to obtaining the grant of probate and must remain on the market until contracts are exchanged. As part of a deceased's estate it may not be possible to provide answers to the standard property questionnaire. Please refer to the agent before viewing if you feel this may affect your buying decision.*
**Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested, and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order. **
With single glazed door to the front, single glazed window to the front, radiator, under stairs cupboard, stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 10' 6" x 12' Into Bay ( 3.20m x 3.66m Into Bay )
With double glazed windows to the front, radiator, wall lights and fire place with electric fire.
Dining Room 10' 6" x 12' 2" ( 3.20m x 3.71m )
With single glazed window to the rear, radiator and fire place with electric fire.
Kitchen 6' 3" x 10' 4" ( 1.91m x 3.15m )
Fitted kitchen comprising: Wall and base units with rolled top work surfaces and tiled splash backs, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood above, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 10' 7" ( 3.76m x 3.23m )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and built in cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 12' 1" Into Bay ( 3.20m x 3.68m Into Bay )
With double glazed bay window to the front and radiator,
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 7' 2" ( 1.98m x 2.18m )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Shower room comprising: Tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. Radiator and double glazed modesty window to the side.
Accessed from the first floor landing by a staircase leading to the boarded out loft room.
To The Front
Accessed by the drive and leading to garage with wooden doors.
With mature shrubs, trees and a lawned area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45383037.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO103786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bromborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.