2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWitham Court, Higham, Barnsley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 2 bedrooms
- Semi detached bungalow
- Sought after Post Code
- Detached garage
SOUGHT AFTER AREA, CONSERVATORY, VIEWS OVER FIELDS & CLOSE TO COMMUTER LINKS!!! This property will appeal to many different types of purchasers, don't miss out, book your viewing now!!!
SOUGHT AFTER AREA, CONSERVATORY, VIEWS OVER FIELDS & CLOSE TO COMMUTER LINKS!! This property will appeal to many different types of purchasers, don't miss out, book your viewing now!
Kitchen 11' 7" x 7' 2" ( 3.53m x 2.18m )
With a side facing double glazed entrance door, front and side facing double glazed windows, wall mounted central heating boiler, sink and drainer, extractor fan, tiled splash backs, a range of fitted wall and base units, space for a fridge and freezer, electric cooker point, radiator and plumbing for a washing machine.
Lounge 15' 10" x 12' ( 4.83m x 3.66m )
With a feature fire surround housing a gas fire, a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Giving access to the bedrooms, bathroom and also there is access to the loft.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 8' 9" ( 4.06m x 2.67m )
With coving to the ceiling, rear facing patio doors opening to the conservatory and there is a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 10' 7" ( 3.07m x 3.23m )
Having coving to the ceiling, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a side facing double glazed window, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, shower cubicle, tiling to the walls, shaver point, ladder style radiator and a built in storage cupboard.
Conservatory 9' 11" x 8' 2" max ( 3.02m x 2.49m max )
Being of uPVC double glazed construction and having a rear facing entrance door to the garden.
To the front and rear of the property low maintenance garden with paving, pebbled areas and mature shrubs and trees. To the side is a drive which could provide parking for several vehicles and provides access to a detached, single garage. At the end of the rear garden is a stone wall and beyond are fields.
Garage 15' 11" x 8' 11" max ( 4.85m x 2.72m max )
There is an up and over door, power and light, side facing window. There is also a further outbuilding for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45383040.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL112241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.