5 bedroom detached house for saleMeadow Sweet Road, Rushden
- Five/Six Bedroom Detached Home
- Impeccable Condition
- Fantastic Living Space
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Superb Refitted Kitchen
A wonderful example of five/six bedroom family home situated in one of Rushden's finest locations. Presented in show home condition throughout and boasting amazing living space.
This home really is one of a kind !!
Entered via obscure double glazed door to front, two radiators, laminate flooring, storage cupboard, stairs rising to first floor, doors into cloakroom, lounge and kitchen.
Refitted with modern low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled & spotlights.
Lounge 28' 1" x 11' 10" ( 8.56m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front, two radiators, TV point, double glazed french doors to rear.
Kitchen 15' 2" Max x 14' 6" ( 4.62m Max x 4.42m )
A truly stunning refitted modern kitchen fitted with a range of soft close wall and base units with granite work surfaces & splashback, one and a half bowl sink drainer, integrated washing machine & dishwasher, space for American style fridge/freezer. an island fitted with a double electric oven with induction hobs and coloured lighting extractor, storage cupboard, tiled flooring throughout, spot and floor lights, double glazed window to rear, door providing side access through to garden, door leading into family room. opening into dining area.
Dining Area 13' 4" x 9' 3" ( 4.06m x 2.82m )
Double glazed feature arched window to rear with a further double glazed window and french doors leading into garden, telephone point, radiator, fully tiled flooring, further soft close wall and base units.
Family Room 16' 1" x 14' 1" ( 4.90m x 4.29m )
A converted double garage currently used as an exceptional entertaining area, fitted with bar, power lighting & heating.
Stairs rising from ground floor, doors into five bedrooms and family bathroom, airing cupboard, door to stairs rising to second floor.
Master Bedroom 16' x 10' 9" to built in wardrobe wardrobe ( 4.88m x 3.28m to built in wardrobe wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front, multiple built in wardrobes, radiator, door into ensuite.
Obscure double glazed window to front, low level w/c, wash hand basin, double shower cubicle, extractor fan, shaver point and radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.10m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, door to ensuite.
Low level w/c, wash hand basin, extractor fan, double shower cubicle, obscure double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, fitted ceiling fan.
Bedroom Four 14' 9" x 9' ( 4.50m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, TV point, ceiling fan.
Bedroom Five 10' x 8' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear, telephone & TV points.
Obscure double glazed window to side, low level w/c, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, and telephone style attachment, shower cubicle, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator, part tiling.
Cinema/loft Conversion 34' 11" x 17' restricted headheight ( 10.64m x 5.18m restricted headheight )
Three double velux windows to rear, three radiators, TV point, door in to second loft room.
Second Loft Room
Currently being used as a large storage room which potentially could be used as a further bedroom.
Generous frontage providing off road parking for ample vehicles, gated side access, partially enclose with timber fencing.
Mainly laid to lawn with decking providing a seating area, patio area, raised decking with hot tub with wooden pergola, side access, two storage sheds, enclosed by brick wall and timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45383070.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD106154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.