3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePerrys Lea, Bradley Stoke, Bristol
Sold STC £264,950
- Semi Detached
- Two Receptions
- Guest Cloakroom
- Three Bedrooms
This three bedroom semi detached home in the north of Bradley Stoke is situated close to the local Bowsland Primary School, local shops and leisure facilities. An internal viewing comes highly recommended
This three bedroom semi detached home in the north of Bradley Stoke is situated close to the local Bowsland Primary School, local shops and leisure facilities. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, c.13ft living room, separate dining room, kitchen and guest cloakroom to complete the ground floor. To the first floor we find the master bedroom two further bedrooms and the bathroom. Externally the property boasts a single garage with additional driveway parking and gardens to the front and rear of the home.
With a double glazed door to front, central heating radiator, stairs leading to first floor.
Living Room 13' 3" x 12' 11" ( 4.04m x 3.94m )
With a double glazed window to front, feature fireplace with electric fire,TV aerial socket, central heating radiator, arch to:
Dining Area 9' 1" x 7' 4" ( 2.77m x 2.24m )
Central heating radiator, double glazed French doors leading to rear garden.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 8' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.57m )
With a double glazed window to rear, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer taps and drainer unit with cupboards under, further range of base and eye level units, worksurfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan over, plumbing for domestic appliance, understairs storage cupboard.
With a double glazed window to front, low level w.c., wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
With a double glazed window to side, storage cupboard, loft access housing gas boiler, door to all rooms:
Master Bedroom 10' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.30m x 2.62m )
With a double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.62m )
With a double glazed window to front, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 7" (max) ( 2.74m x 2.31m (max) )
With a double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator.
With a double glazed window to front, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with mixer taps and shower over, partial tiling, chrome heated towel rail.
With pathway leading to front door, mainly laid to lawn.
Enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders and decked area.
A single garage with up & over door power and lighting and additional driveway parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG105143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.