2 bedroom terraced house for saleAdmirals Drive, Wisbech
- £1000 Buyers Incentive available
- Two bedroom house
- Recently refurbished
- Ideal investment or first home
- No chain
IDEAL INVESTMENT OR FIRST HOME! A lovely refurbished two bedroom home that is being sold with no upward chain. There is gas warm air heating, uPVC double glazing and a garage. This is one not to be missed!!
ATTENTION INVESTORS AND FIRST TIME BUYERS!!! This superb house must be viewed to be fully appreciated and is situated in a popular residential location. The house itself comprises a kitchen, lounge, two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is gas fired heating, uPVC double glazing and a recently refurbished kitchen and bathroom. Outside, there is a garden to the rear and a garage that is situated in the garage block to the rear of the house. The property is being sold with no upward chain.
Lounge 17' 4" x 11' ( 5.28m x 3.35m )
Kitchen 7' 10" x 7' 8" ( 2.39m x 2.34m )
Bedroom 1 11' max inc wardrobes x 9' 8" ( 3.35m max inc wardrobes x 2.95m )
Bedroom 2 11' x 8' ( 3.35m x 2.44m )
Bathroom 7' 8" x 4' 7" ( 2.34m x 1.40m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the Lynn Road signposted Walsoken & Port Area. Proceed out of town and at the second set of traffic lights continue straight on. At the mini roundabout continue along and at the next set of traffic lights turn left into Walton Road. Follow the road round and then turn left into Windsor Drive. Proceed to the bottom and turn right and then immediately left into Admirals Drive. Continue along where the property will be found on the right hand side. Look out for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45383268.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.