4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKenwyn Avenue, Stanley Park, Blackpool
- Desirable Stanley Park location.
- Previously FIVE bedrooms.
- Now FOUR bedrooms with TWO bathrooms. (en-suite to master)
- Two LARGE reception rooms, Both OVER 17' long.
- Fitted breakfast kitchen OVER 22' LONG.
- Double glazing.
- Gas central heating.
- SOUTH facing rear gardens with excellent privacy.
- SUPERB parking to double garage, car port and driveway.
This well presented and substantial SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME is situated in one of the most sought after Blackpool locations. Features include the desirable 'hall to hall' design, within just 100 yards of STANLEY PARK, DOUBLE garage PLUS car port and SOUTH facing rear gardens. Also, previously with FIVE bedrooms, now with one smaller double room converted to provide a spacious en-suite to compliment the master bedroom. Viewing highly recommended.
From our Blackpool office travel south along Whitegate Drive, at the third set of traffic lights turn left into Knowsley Avenue then finally first left again into Kenwyn Avenue.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45383526.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA160407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald & Company, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.