3 bedroom detached house for saleAsgarby, Sleaford, NG34
- Quintessential Country Cottage
- Three generous Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower and Main Bathroom
- Two generous Reception Rooms
- Dining Kitchen and Pantry
- Garage with Utility Area
- Large Gardens & Idyllic Rural Location
- No Onward Chain
- EPC Rating F
A quintessential country cottage enjoying an idyllic semi-rural location opposite the medieval St Andrew's Church AND FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN. It is convenient for surrounding towns and amenities including A1 and intercity rail services located at Grantham 18 miles and Newark 22 miles to the west. The property has been lovingly refurbished and offers deceptively spacious accommodation, full of charm and character and briefly comprising; Entrance Hall, Reception Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Dining Kitchen, Pantry, Three generous Bedrooms, En-Suite Shower Room, Bathroom. Outside a driveway provides parking and leads to the garage with Utility Area off. Surrounding the property are large well established Gardens overlooking picturesque undulating countryside. Viewing of this delightful property is highly recommended to fully appreciate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45383589.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR160593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.