4 bedroom flat for saleHarrington Gardens, South Kensington, SW7
- Susbtantial south facing reception with space to dine
- Impressive master suite with study and en suite bathroom
- Three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Discrete utility room
- High ceilings and high spec fixtures and fittings
- Fitted kitchen with top of the range integrated appliances
- Feature fireplaces and parquet wooden floors
- Completion due March / April 2017
Arranged over the third, fourth and fifth floors, this spacious four bedroom luxury apartment offers impressive interiors with a feature reception and a fantastic master suite.
Harrington Gardens is a sought-after address offering swift access to an array of local shops, restaurants and transport links while the Kensington Museum district is a moments walk away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1003483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes Central North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.