2 bedroom terraced house for saleRose Avenue, Horsforth, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Beautiful 4 storey Victorian terrace
- 2 double bedrooms, PVCu d.g, Gas c.h
- Lovely lounge with cast iron fire
- Attractive kitchen, converted basement
- Impressive 4 piece bathroom
- Gated block paved rear garden
- Close to excellent amenities
- No chain involved
A stone's throw from the extensive amenities on New Road Side and offered for sale with no chain involved is this beautiful four storey two double bedroom Victorian stone terrace. This deceptive home has the added advantage of PVCu double glazing and a gas central heating system. To the front of the property is a lovely sitting room enjoying high ceilings, cast iron living flame gas fire with stripped wood fire surround and laminate flooring. To the rear is the kitchen with an attractive range of base and wall units, ceramic tiled splash backs, the central heating boiler, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, staircase to the first floor, stainless steel sink unit and a PVCu double glazed rear entrance door. The kitchen gives access to the lower level basement which has been converted to provide an extremely versatile space with wall units, ceiling inset spotlighting, radiator and two small windows to the rear. To the first floor is the landing with internal stripped wood doors, stripped wood work, good size storage and staircase to the second floor. Also to the first floor is a good size double bedroom and an impressive four piece bathroom of excellent proportions with bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush W.C., ceramic tiled floor and splash backs and a chrome heated towel rail. To the second floor is a further good size double bedroom.
Outside is a lovely walled and gated block paved garden to the rear, a great space to sit out and entertain.
The property is within easy reach of a wide range of local amenities including transport links, the new train station, local bars and indeed restaurants.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45385206.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR160546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.