3 bedroom bungalow for saleBrookfield Close, Codnor
- DETACHED BUNGALOW SITUATED ON A CORNER PLOT.
- THREE BEDROOMS AND SHOWER ROOM.
- DRIVEWAY AND DETACHED GARAGE.
- LOUNGE, BREAKFAST KITCHEN AND CONSERVATORY.
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
- QUIET CUL DE SAC POSITION.
This three bedroom detached bungalow sits on a generous corner plot and benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation comprises of an Entrance Hall, Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen, Shower Room, Three Bedrooms and a Conservatory. Outside there are gardens to three elevations, driveway and detached garage.
From our Heanor office head out along Market Street and at the traffic island take the second exit onto High Street which in turn becomes Loscoe Road and continue along here towards Codnor. At the traffic lights continue onto the A610 towards Codnor Gate turning left before the bend onto Stirland Street which in turn becomes Brookfield Close. The property can be found on the left hand side and is identified by our For Sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45387894.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA150211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Heanor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.