4 bedroom detached house for saleVicarage Lane, Capel, Surrey
- Unique 4/5 bedroom detached family home
- Views over recreation grounds
- Large wrap around garden
- Double garage and car port
- Driveway parking for several cars
- Village location, Plot of 0.298 acres
- EPC energy rating D (63)
If you are looking for a detached house in the centre of Capel which is private and secluded, has a good size garden and plenty of living space then look no further as this exceptional family home ticks every box. Laid out over four floors this house has plenty to offer. The raised ground floor is ideal for family living, you can be in the kitchen cooking the children's tea whilst they doing their homework at the table or if they are playing in the garden you can still keep an eye on them. The lounge has views over the recreation ground so ideal to relax with a good book or watch TV. On the ground floor there is a second reception room currently used as a sitting room but which was previously used as a bedroom. It has it's own en-suite so ideal to use when friends or family want to stay over or as an annexe for an elderly relative. The lower ground floor has plenty of storage and a room which is currently a dining room but which could be a playroom or den. With so many reception rooms in the house the choice is yours as to how to use them all! The house is ideal for a growing family as upstairs on the first floor there are four double bedrooms with a family bathroom and en-suite. For the green fingered the garden is sure to delight. If you love to grow your own you will appreciate the vegetable beds, greenhouse and flower beds. You even have your own orchard with 6 apple trees and a plum tree. With a double garage fitted with electric doors, car port and plenty of parking this house really does have it all.
What the Owner says:
We had this house built for us around 35 years ago on land that had been in the family for 140 years. There are just four families in the village who were on the 1901 Census and we are one of them so it has been a difficult decision to decide to sell. The house and garden are now too big for us so we are looking to downsize. We are in the centre of the village and close to the shop, school, church and pub. We love the fact we are private and secluded with views over the recreation ground, a great place for dog walking and convenient too as we have a gate which leads straight on to it. Capel is a wonderful village to live in. There is a real sense of community and has clubs and activities for all ages. We hope the next owners will love living here as much as we have.
- Study: 12'10 x 8'8 (3.91m x 2.64m)
- Utility Room: 8'8 x 7'2 (2.64m x 2.19m)
- Sitting Room/Bedroom 5: 21'1 x 19'5 (6.43m x 5.92m)
- En-suite Bathroom
- Store Room: 12'5 x 7'9 (3.79m x 2.36m)
- Store Room: 12'6 x 9'0 (3.81m x 2.75m)
- Dining Room: 20'9 x 14'1 (6.33m x 4.30m)
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast room: 25'10 x 9'5 (7.88m x 2.87m)
- Lounge: 18'0 x 13'7 (5.49m x 4.14m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'5 x 11'7 (4.70m x 3.53m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 15'6 x 9'5 (4.73m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'8 x 9'3 (3.56m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'5 x 9'3 (2.87m x 2.82m)
- Family Bathroom
- Double Garage
- Car Port
- Front Garden
- Side Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45388938.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20509099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Dorking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.