1 bedroom ground floor flat for sale20/1 Parkside Terrace, Newington, Edinburgh
- Ground floor flat in popular development
- Yards away from Holyrood Park & Edinburgh University
- Two-windowed living room and bright kitchen
- Double bedroom and bathroom with window
- Electric heating and double glazing
- Entry system and factor
- Enclosed landscaped grounds/parking
- EPC F
Tel Agent 0131 229 3399 or 07595820611
This ground floor flat forms part of a quiet landscaped development with a dramatic backdrop of Salisbury Crags. It has a well-planned layout (38 sqm) making it an ideal starter flat or letting opportunity. There is a comfortable 2-windowed public room, separate kitchen/appliances, double bedroom with deep built-in wardrobe and a bright bathroom with a shower facility. Its reception hall incorporates an entry phone and handy storage cupboard. This peaceful setting enjoys an almost ‘hide-away’ location on the edge of St Leonard’s right beside Edinburgh University/Pollock Halls, Holyrood Park and the Royal Commonwealth Pool with sports facilities. The mortgage valuation of the property is £150,000 and it lies in Council Tax band is D. Carpets, blinds, hob, oven, hood are included in the sale price. The development and grounds are professionally managed by Messrs Charles White with an average monthly cost of £30 (excluding annual Building Insurance). This enclosed private development features controlled residents/visitor permit parking. To view - telephone Agent 0131 229 3399 (07595820611 out with office hours) email@example.com.*.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 72934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.