3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWellesley Road, Margate, Kent
- Three bedroom extended semi detached house
- Popular residential location
- Separate lounge and dining room
- Excellent condition throughout
- Sunny and secluded rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (55)
Your search for the ideal family home is over! Whether being in the catchment area for OFSTED rated local schools is important to you, or being close to most amenities and bus routes is, this house will tick most, if not all your boxes. This home is presented in such a way it will allow the new owners to simply move in and unpack their bags without needing to life a finger. This house offers plenty more than first meets the eye.Once inside, the downstairs space will impress, whether it is the lounge, ideally suited for family nights in front of the TV or the dining room which opens out into the kitchen so you can cook up a storm whilst keeping a watchful eye on the kids to make sure they are doing their homework. There is an additional family room which opens out onto the garden which could make a great play room, or summer room for when you are entertaining friends and family.The sleeping arrangements are very simple with three good sized bedrooms meaning there are few arguments over who gets the best room, and an additional loft room that could be used as a formal bedroom with a few alterations and subject to the necessary permissions. These would all be serviced by a modern bathroom which has a separate bath and shower, ideal whether you want a relaxing soak or a quick shower in the morning rush.
What the Owner says:
Three generations of our family have been raised here, so it is a home very close to our hearts. The neighbours are great, the road is quiet yet positioned perfectly to get anywhere we need to, and the house itself has been made into the perfect family home.
We have spent an awful lot of time and money on our home and we believe that there is nothing left to be done other than the new owners to move in and just put the kettle on. The extension at the rear has been great, because we have used it for all sorts of different purposes, but it really comes to life in the warmer months when we can just throw the doors open and the kids can go in and out as they please. Whilst we will be sad to leave we know this will be a happy home for someone.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 13'9 x 12'10 (4.19m x 3.91m)
- Dining Room: 11'10 x 10'10 (3.61m x 3.30m)
- Kitchen: 14'0 x 7'9 (4.27m x 2.36m)
- Family Room: 16'2 x 11'0 (4.93m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'2 x 13'1 (4.02m x 3.99m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 10'11 (3.63m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'3 x 7'9 (3.43m x 2.36m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bathroom: 7'3 x 6'9 (2.21m x 2.06m)
- Loft Room: 20'1 x 9'10 (6.13m x 3.00m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45389811.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15107854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.