3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRising Brook, Stafford
- Traditional Semi Detached House
- Attractive Generous Sized Plot
- Lounge with Front Facing Bay
- Separate Dining Room
- Attractive Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Established Gardens
- Energy Rating: C
Entrance porch opening to a Reception Hall which has stairs leading to the first floor and useful understairs cupboard. The Lounge has a front facing bay window and a fireplace with living flame effect gas fire. Separate Dining Room with rear facing window and sliding door opening to the Kitchen which has a comprehensive range of matching floor standing and wall mounted cupboard and drawer units. There is a gas hob with cook hood over and double gas oven and grill in housing unit. One and a half bowl sink and draining unit. Rear Porch/Utility has external access to the garden, space and provision for a washing machine and off which leads a W.C with high level flush.
Landing giving access to Three Bedrooms, one of which has fitted mirrored wardrobes and the third bedroom has an overstair shelf with drawer. Bathroom having a white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash basin and w.c.
The property occupies a generous corner plot with garden set behind a mature hedge with wrought iron gate and path leading to the porch. Lawned areas with established shrubs. Vehicular access and drive off Brook Glen Road with private off road parking leading to a Double Detached Garage.
The property is situated in a popular location convenient for local shopping facilities and schools. The county town centre of Stafford has a wide range of amenities including an intercity railway station with regular Virgin services operating to London Euston in approximately one hour, twenty minutes. Junctions 13 and 14 of the M6 provide direct access into the national motorway network and M6 Toll.
From Stafford take the Wolverhampton Road which continues into Rowley Bank and then in turn Rising Brook. The property is situated on the left hand side.
- Our clients have commissioned a Red Ash report and the results revealed a sulphate level of 600mg SO4/Litre. This corresponded to a grading of Class 2 as detailed in a Communities and Local Government Publication 07BD05094. A copy of the report and sulphate analysis test is available at our Stafford office for inspection.
- The property benefits from cavity wall insulation.
To view this property please call John German Estate Agents at the Stafford Office.
Freehold (Purchasers are recommended to satisfy themselves as to tenure via their legal representative).
Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas are believed to be connected to the property but purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to their suitability.
Stafford Borough Council
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45390543.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100953063649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John German, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.