3 bedroom detached house for saleErmin Street, Blunsdon, Swindon
Sold STC £230,000
- Detached Property
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Front and Rear Gardens
Recently refurbished detached property in the village of Broad Blunsdon, conveniently located on the outskirts of Swindon. The property offers an open plan kitchen/breakfast/sitting room, utility room, cloakroom, three double bedrooms, ensuite to master and family bathroom. Rear garden laid to lawn.
Recently refurbished this three double bedroom detached property is conveniently located within a village location on the outskirts of Swindon in Broad Blunsdon. The ground floor of the property offers a spacious hallway which leads onto an open plan kitchen/breakfast room and sitting room with patio doors leading to the rear garden, utility room, master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and cloakroom. To the first floor two double bedrooms, family bathroom and eves storage to the landing. Externally the front is laid to gravel with the rear garden mainly laid to lawn. On street parking.
Entrance Porch 9' 6" x 4' 5" ( 2.90m x 1.35m )
Front door leading to a spacious entrance hallway. Stairs leading to the first floor. Radiator. Doors leading to:
Kitchen/ Sitting Room 13' 10" x 19' 10" ( 4.22m x 6.05m )
Spotlights to ceiling. UPVC double glazed window to rear. UPVC double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden. A range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Tiling to principal areas. Space for under-counter fridge and freezer, Space for cooker. Breakfast bar. Television and telephone points. Recess to the sitting room. Radiators.
Utility Room 5' 7" x 5' 9" ( 1.70m x 1.75m )
Extractor fan. Plumbing and space for washing machine, space for further appliance with work surface over. Sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Tiling to principal areas. Radiator.
W.C. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Extractor Fan.
UPVC double glazed window to front. Television and Telephone points, Radiator. Door to en-suite bathroom.
UPVC obscured double glazed window to side. White bathroom suite comprising of: Paneled bath with mixer tap/shower attachment over, wash hand basin, low level w.c. Heated towel rail. Tiling to principal areas.
Double glazed velux window. Radiator. Doors to eves storage.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 11' 7" ( 4.24m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to rear. Television point. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Velux window to ceiling. White bathroom suite comprising of: Paneled bath with power shower over, wash hand basin with vanity surround, low level w.c. Heated towel rail.
The front garden is mainly laid to gravel with a pathway leading to the main entrance. On street parking.
Wooden panel fencing surround. Mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT103036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.