2 bedroom terraced house for saleLinnet Lane, Wixams, Bedford
- Two Bedroom Mid-Terrace
- Off Road Parking For At Least One
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- Large Rear Garden
Well presented two bedroom terraced property in the popular location of Wixams. Off road parking for at least one, superb access links to the A6 and A421 as well as local amenities such as primary school and shops. Book a slot for the open house now to avoid disappointment!
William H Brown are pleased to present this well presented two bedroom terraced property in the popular location of Wixams. Comprising of entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen and open plan lounge/diner to the ground floor with two double bedrooms and a family bathroom to the first floor. Further benefits include, off road parking for at least one, Large rear garden, superb access links to the A6 and A421 as well as local amenities such as primary school and shops within close proximity. Book a slot for the open house now to avoid disappointment!
Double glazed door to front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, suite comprises of WC, wash hand basin, partly tiled and radiator.
Lounge 14' 7" x 12' 1" Max ( 4.45m x 3.68m Max )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, understairs cupboard, TV and Telephone point and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 5' 3" ( 2.97m x 1.60m )
Fitted with wall and base storage units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with one bowl, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood, plumbing and space for washing machine, dishwasher and space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler and double glazed window to front adpect.
Bedroom One 12' 6" Max x 8' 4" ( 3.81m Max x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, Telephone point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' max x 8' 6" ( 3.66m max x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, storage cupboard and radiator.
Suite comprises of WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, partly tiled, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Paved to entrance, shrubbery boarder and car parking space for one.
Decked area and pebbled and shrubbery entertaining area, fenced and shrubbery surround, laid to lawn ar rear with gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45390747.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD100739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.