2 bedroom maisonette for saleWhirligig Lane, Taunton
Sold STC £155,000
- Spacious accommodation
- Central location
- Great Buy to Let or First Time Buy
- Open-plan living
- No onward chain
- Accomodation over two floors
FOX & SONS are offering this rarely available and spacious two bedroom MAISONETTE
A rarely available and spacious two bedroom MAISONETTE situated a short walk from Taunton town centre. Excellent Buy to Let opportunity or First Time Buy offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
The property is accessed via a communal entrance on the ground floor with stairs rising to the first floor where the properties front door opens in to;
A spacious entrance hall which features radiator, stairs rising to the second floor with storage cupboard beneath and doors opening to;
Bedroom One 18' 5" x 7' 11" ( 5.61m x 2.41m )
A very spacious bedroom which is presented in neutral decor and features side facing double glazed window, high ceilings, radiator and telephone and TV aerial point.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 8' ( 3.89m x 2.44m )
Presented in neutral decor and featuring side facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobe housing the boiler, radiator and ample space for a good size double bed and accompanying furniture.
Bathroom 8' 1" x 4' 6" ( 2.46m x 1.37m )
Features radiator, extractor, tiled flooring and a suite comprising of low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with electric shower over and tiles over.
Kitchen / Lounge / Diner 25' 3" max x 8' 2" extending to 15' ( 7.70m max x 2.49m extending to 4.57m )
Located on the second floor the open-plan lounge/diner is light, spacious and neutrally decorated and features a dual aspect with side and rear facing double glazed windows, radiator, telephone and TV aerial point and a central pillar that helps provide defined living and dining areas.
The kitchen area features tiled flooring, radiator and a fitted kitchen comprising of matching wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces and tiled splash backs over, drainer sink with mixer tap and a gas hob with electric oven below and cooker hood over. Space and plumbing is available for a washing machine and half height fridge.
On foot proceed out of Taunton town centre heading along North Street, after the Post Office on the right hand side turn right at the archway heading in to Whirligig Place.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45390750.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.