3 bedroom terraced house for saleCole Hall Lane, BIRMINGHAM
- Three bedrooms
- Dining room
- Family bathroom
- Front and rear gardens
- Central heating (where specified)
- Double glazing (where specified)
This is a well presented three bedroom terraced property set in a very popular location. along with three bedrooms the property comprises of a lounge, fitted kitchen, diner, family bathroom, front and rear gardens. Viewing comes highly recommended, call the sales team 0121 749 7888
This is a well presented three bedroom terraced property set in a very popular location. Along with three bedrooms the property comprises of a lounge, fitted kitchen, diner, family bathroom, front and rear gardens. Viewing comes highly recommended, call the sales team 0121 749 7888
Laid to lawn with fencing to border.
Double glazed door with matching window to side elevation, wood effect laminate flooring and a further door into:
Central heating radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, central heating radiator and doors to:
Lounge 11' 9" x 11' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, television aerial point and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 9' plus recess x 9' 8" ( 2.74m plus recess x 2.95m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 8' 11" ( 2.39m x 2.72m )
A range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a single bowl sink/drainer, gas oven and hob, plumbing for a washing machine, tiling to splashback areas and a double glazed window to rear elevation.
Loft access, storage cupboard and doors to:
Bedroom One 8' 8" plus door recess x 12' 3" to wardrobes ( 2.64m plus door recess x 3.73m to wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 9' 10" ( 2.74m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 8' 6" into recess ( 2.77m x 2.59m into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built-in cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, bath with mixer tap, W.C, wash hand basin and partial wall tiling.
Block paved patio area, lawn area and fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45390888.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW203113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.