1 bedroom apartment for saleBeacon Street, Lichfield
Sold STC £120,000
- Second Floor Apartment
- One Double Bedroom
- Close to Lichfield Town Centre
- Modern Kitchen
- Parking spaces
- Ideal investment or general purchase
- MUST BE VIEWED
Well appointed second floor apartment in a great location convenient for Lichfield town centre and all other amenities. Ideal purchase for all types of buyers. CALL NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
Burchell Edwards are pleased to offer for sale this well appointed second floor apartment close to Lichfield Town Centre. The property briefly comprises hallway, open plan kitchen and lounge, one double bedroom and bathroom.
With allocated parking and leading to:
Via a communal secure intercom system with access to:
Via a door to front elevation, storage cupboard and doors to:
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen 28' 11" narrowing to 14' 10" x 8' 2" ( 8.81m narrowing to 4.52m x 2.49m )
Two double glazed windows to rear elevation, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
A range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, breakfast bar, electric oven and hob, cupboard housing the central heating boiler, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 8' 6" x 14' ( 2.59m x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Extractor fan, W.C, wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap and electric shower over, central heating radiator and tiling to splashback areas.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45390891.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIC201462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Lichfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.