3 bedroom detached house for saleLoxwood
- | Entrance Hall | Sitting Room | Dining Room | Kitchen/Breakfast Room |
- | Utility/Shower Room | Snug/Bedroom 3 | Two Double Bedrooms |
- | Family Bathroom | Detached Garage | Boiler Room | Off Road Parking |
- | Large Gardens | Countryside Views |
A wonderful character detached turn of the century home superbly presented throughout and situated in a quiet private location with views over open paddock land.
The focal point of the property is the 19ft modern kitchen breakfast room which has been recently fitted in a traditional shaker style and complemented with solid wood tops terracotta tiled and central island. The family bathroom is also an excellent size and fitted in a modern white suite with roll top bath and separate shower cubicle with Travertine stone tilled walls and floors and sky light.
There are two double bedrooms on the first floor with an occasional bedroom 3 on the ground floor which is currently being used as a reception and has access to the kitchen as well as the ground floor shower room. There is an attractive double aspect sitting room with a feature decorative fireplace as well as a separate double aspect dining room. There is scope to further enlarge subject to the normal consents being obtained.
The gardens are a particular feature, landscaped and well laid out with a large patio area occupying slightly elevated position with views across countryside, large areas of lawn interlaced with flower borders as well as an ornamental pond and separate kitchen garden, the gardens as a whole are well enclosed and offer a good deal of privacy. There is a further single detached garage with parking for two cars. EPC Band: TBC
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10021772_7482973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours Estate Agents, Cranleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.