4 bedroom terraced house for saleParker Street, Leek, Leek
* An excellent size four bedroomed mid town house situated within easy walking distance of town centre amenities.
* Excellent sized accommodation, ideally suitable for family occupation.
* Gas fired central heating and Upvc double glazing.
* The accommodation is set over three floors and briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Dining Room, Lounge and Breakfast Kitchen to the ground floor. Landing Area, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom to the first floor. Two Bedrooms to the second floor.
* Rear yard and garden area.
* Viewing strongly advised.
Entrance Hall - With Minton tiled flooring. Radiator.
Dining Room - 11'11 X 8'7 (3.63m X 2.62m) - Radiator. Built in storage cupboard
Lounge - 11'11 X 12'11 (3.63m X 3.94m) - Radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen - 19'X 7'3 (5.79m X 2.21m) - With range of fitted units consisting of stainless steel sink unit, base units, working surfaces and wall cupboards and incorporating a split level cooker. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Gas central heating boiler. Radiator.
Stairs To Landing - Radiator. Airing cupboard off
Bedroom One - 11'10 X 11'11 (3.61m X 3.63m) - Feature cast iron fireplace. Radiator
Bedroom Two - 10'3 X 9' (3.12m X 2.74m) - Feature cast iron fireplace. Radiator.
Bathroom - Fitted suite with bath, wash hand basin, W.C. Shower cubicle. Heated towel rail.
Stairs To 2nd Floor -
Bedroom Three - 11'11 X 12'2 (3.63m X 3.71m) - Feature cast iron fireplace. Radiator.
Bedroom Four - 12'1 X 10'1 (3.68m X 3.07m) - Feature cast iron fireplace. Radiator. Double glazed roof light.
Outside - Rear yard and reasonable size garden area
Services - All mains services
Gas fired central heating system
UPVC double glazed.
Council tax band 'B'
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45391863.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26628829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.