2 bedroom town house for saleParison Court, Castleford
Sold STC £115,000
- Two Bedroom Mid Townhouse
- Well Presented Throughout
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Excellent Location
- Perfect For First Time Buyers
- Parking Space
NOT TO BE MISSED. Excellent location and ideal for the first time buyer is this well presented two bedroom modern townhouse situated in a cul de sac and boasting a south facing rear garden.
Occupying a pleasant position in this sought after area is this well presented two bedroom mid townhouse close to the Xscape complex, Junction 32 and excellent transport links. The property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, downstairs wc, three bedrooms and house bathroom. To the rear there is a south facing enclosed garden and to the front there is a parking space for one car.
Double glazed door to the rear. Storage. Laminate wood effect flooring.
With a WC, gas central heating radiator, and extractor fan.
Lounge 15' 8" x 12' 10" ( 4.78m x 3.91m )
Double glazed French doors. Laminate wood effect flooring. Gas central heating radiator. Television point. Telephone point.
Kitchen 6' 5" x 8' 1" ( 1.96m x 2.46m )
Having a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units and complementary work surfaces over. Includes a sink and drainer, an electric oven and a gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine, and tiling. Space for a fridge freezer. Double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 8' 9" x 12' 10" ( 2.67m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to the front. Gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 12' 9" ( 2.51m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Gas central heating radiator.
Having a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath with shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit, and wc. Part tiling, and extractor fan.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45393741.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF107252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.