3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRushleigh Road, Shirley, Solihull
Sold STC £300,000
- Three double bedroom
- Two Large reception rooms
- Double Glazing (where specified)
- Gas central heating (where specified)
- Off Road Parking
- Modern Bathroom
- Front and rear garden
This beautiful, larger than life family home is waiting for the right owner to come along and really make this house a home. In need of modernisation and a loving family to bring the life into the three double bedroom property. This property will not hang around please call now before it is too late
This property has space in abundance. The large downstairs consists of two receptions rooms which one of has been extended, the remainder of the downstairs consists of plenty of storage space, generous sized kitchen and downstairs W/C in the side passage. The fantastic size continues as you go upstairs with the large landing, modernised bathroom and three fantastic double bedrooms. The private rear garden is a beautiful touch to this fantastic family home along with the garage, front garden and driveway. This property is just in need of a loving owner that will make it their own. Call now before it is too late.
Dropped kerb leading to a tarmac driveway providing off road parking, lawn area with shrubs and plants and side access to pantry storage.
UPVC double glazed door to front elevation with matching window to side elevation, wall light point and a further UPVC double glazed door to front elevation with matching side window leading into:
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, under stairs storage cupboard, ceiling light point, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and doors to:
Lounge 14' 5" to sliding door x 11' into chimney recess ( 4.39m to sliding door x 3.35m into chimney recess )
Steel frame windows to front elevation, wooden sliding door to rear elevation, gas fireplace, two wall light points, carpeting and a television aerial point.
Dining Room 17' 4" x 11' 5" max narrowing to 10' 11" min ( 5.28m x 3.48m max narrowing to 3.33m min )
Double glazed steel frame patio doors to rear elevation, two ceiling light points, single glazed door to side elevation giving garden access and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 12' 4" ( 2.39m x 3.76m )
A range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a single bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, gas cooker point, ceiling light point, laminate flooring, central heating radiator, plumbing for washing machine/dishwasher and a double glazed window to rear elevation.
Single glazed window to side elevation, ceiling light point, carpeting and doors to:
Bedroom One 11' x 14' 5" into recess ( 3.35m x 4.39m into recess )
Steel frame double glazed window to rear elevation, carpeting, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 11' 1" into chimney recess ( 3.63m x 3.38m into chimney recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point, carpeting and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 12' 3" ( 2.46m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, loft access, carpeting, ceiling light point, central heating radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Two obscure double glazed windows to rear elevation, W.C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiling to flooring and half wall height on all walls, ceiling light point and a storage cupboard.
Block paved patio leading to lawn with trees, plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI202410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.