1 bedroom flat for saleClarendon Road, Notting Hill
- Newly refurbished one bedroom apartment.
- Open-plan reception room
- Brand new kitchen
- Brand new bathroom
- Plenty of natural light
- Accommodation: 462 sq. ft
- Tenure - 123 year lease
- Access to communal gardens
- Nearest Underground Station - Holland Park (Central Line)
The flat is currently let on AST - achieving an income of 22K per annum.
Situated close to the junction with Lansdowne Rise is this well-presented and newly refurbished one bedroom apartment.
Accommodation: 462 sq. ft , Third Floor – Entrance Lobby, Open-plan reception room, fully fitted kitchen with Bosch appliances, Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, stylish bathroom/WC
Clarendon Road is a desirable residential street between Holland Park Avenue and Clarendon Cross. There are a wide array of local shops, cafes and bars such as Lidgate butchers, Paul’s bakery and Julies wine bar. Also within close proximity is open spaces of Holland Park and the fashionable boutiques and eateries around Portobello Road and Notting Hill.
Nearest Underground Station - Holland Park (Central Line)
Tenure – 123 year lease
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP001A10. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sandersons, Holland Park & Notting Hill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.