4 bedroom link detached house for saleThe Sanctuary, Baptist Lane, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8
- Immaculate condition throughout.
- Contemporary open plan living space.
- 4 Bedrooms.
- 3 En-suite bathrooms and family shower room.
- High specification and fittings.
- Convenient yet quiet central location.
- Sun terrace with panoramic views.
- Parking space.
A distinctive home with contemporary and stylish accommodation offering the highest levels of comfort, created out of a former Baptist Chapel in the heart of the town.
Occasionally an individually designed home comes to the market that has pushed the boundaries of design to provide a beautiful contemporary home which combines cutting edge technology, natural materials and traditional skills creating a distinctive home of character. 2 The Sanctuary is one such property.
Being one of just three luxurious houses converted by Ash Mill Developments from a former Baptist Chapel in 2000. The Sanctuary offers over 2,400 sq ft of free flowing, light flooded double height space. Stunning structural glass walls teamed with period beams and intriguing sea views through innovative one off design windows, combine to make this a home in harmony with its surroundings.
Strictly by appointment with the agents, Marchand Petit, Salcombe office. Telephone 01548 844473.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL110108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.