4 bedroom detached house for saleTredington Close, Redditch, Worcestershire
Withdrawn from Market
- Four-Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Side Garage & Private Driveway Parking
- Well-Presented & Spacious Accommodation
- Through Lounge & Re-fitted Kitchen/Diner
- 2 Double & 2 Single Bedroom(s)
- Family Bathroom & Downstairs WC
- Convenient Location
- EPC rating = tbc
This Well-Presented Four-Bedroom Detached Family Home with Garage & Private Driveway, offers spacious living accommodation. The property enjoys a convenient cul-de-sac location set within a well-established residential area offering good access to the local amenities, schooling, sports/leisure centre, Alexandra Hospital, supermarket and restaurants as well as to the national road networks.
The layout briefly comprises: Entrance Porch, Reception Hall, Cloakroom/Guest WC, Through Living Room and a Spacious Re-Fitted Kitchen/Diner to the Ground Floor; Master Bedroom, Second Double Bedroom, Further Two Good-Sized Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom to the First Floor.
The property further benefits from a Single Side Garage & Private Driveway to the front, Pleasant Rear Garden, Double Glazing and Gas-Fired Central Heating System.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6893145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.