2 bedroom terraced house for saleNoel Street, Kimberley, Nottingham
Sold STC £100,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- End Terraced Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investor Purchase
- Viewing Recommended
- No Upward Chain
Ideal First Time Buy or Investment Purchase ! We are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom end of terrace property located in the popular residential area of Kimberley providing good access to local amenities and travel networks. This property is offered for sale with No Upward Chain.
Ideal First Time Buy or Investment Purchase ! We are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom end of terrace property located in the popular residential area of Kimberley providing good access to local amenities and travel networks. This property is offered for sale with No Upward Chain and in brief comprises of dining room, lounge, kitchen and ground floor bathroom. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms. Outside the property has a low maintenance court yard style garden. Call the office for further information viewing by appointment only.
Dining Room 12' 7" max x 11' 10" max ( 3.84m max x 3.61m max )
With Upvc double glazed door and window to the front elevation, feature electric wall mounted fire, understairs storage cupboard, wall mounted radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 10' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.12m x 2.77m )
With double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.51m x 2.26m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating a one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, integrated electric oven and gas hob over, space for fridge freezer, stairs to first floor accommodation and Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation.
Having Upvc double glazed door to the side elevation, plumbing for washing machine, internal door leading to ground floor bathroom.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Fitted with a matching three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower head over, low level flush wc and pedestal hand wash basin, partly tiled wall coverings, wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the side elevation.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs leading from the kitchen and doors giving access to two double bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" max x 11' 10" max ( 3.84m max x 3.61m max )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 7' 10" + wardrobes ( 3.02m x 2.39m + wardrobes )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance courtyard style garden with views looking out over the local cricket club.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45394863.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY105038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.