3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNew Princes Avenue, Hedon, Hull
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 bedrooms
- lounge with feature fireplace
- dining/sitting room with feature fireplace
- gardens to 3 sides
- sought after location!
Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000. Sought after location and secluded position, this lovely family property is not to be missed! First to see will buy!
An attractive traditional style three bedroom end terraced family house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing-where specified.
Situated in a secluded yet convenient location within the attractive market town of Hedon, served by shops, schools, good road links and public transport services.
Representing in the writers opinion, a superb family house which must be viewed early to avoid disappointment-FIRST TO SEE WILL BUY!
Comprising; Entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, dining/sitting room with feature fireplace, kitchen. First Floor; Three bedrooms (all fitted) and bathroom with white suite. Outside; Gardens to 3 sides.
With stained glass and leaded door, double glazed window, radiator, cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility and balustrade staircase.
Lounge 14' 4" max/ into bay x 10' 10" max ( 4.37m max/ into bay x 3.30m max )
With double glazed window, two wall light points, Adam style feature fireplace incorporating built in electric fire, radiator, picture rail, coving and door.
Dining/ Sitting Room 17' max x 11' max ( 5.18m max x 3.35m max )
With double glazed window, feature fireplace incorporating built in electric fire, radiator, cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility, dado rail, coving and door.
Kitchen 10' x 5' 5" extending to 7' 10" ( 3.05m x 1.65m extending to 2.39m )
Stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor unit, laminated work surfaces, wall cupboard, plumbing for automatic washing machine, venting for tumble dryer, radiator, two double glazed windows, vinyl floor covering and door.
Bedroom 1 12' max x 9' 7" max/ to back of wardrobes ( 3.66m max x 2.92m max/ to back of wardrobes )
With double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, over cupboard, dressing table unit with drawers, radiator and door.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" max x 11' max/ to back of wardrobes ( 3.38m max x 3.35m max/ to back of wardrobes )
With double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, over cupboards, dressing table unit with drawers, radiator and door.
Bedroom 3 7' x 6' 2" ( 2.13m x 1.88m )
With double glazed window, fitted wardrobe, over cupboards, bedside cabinet, cabin bed, radiator and door.
With partially tiled walls, white suite comprising; Panelled bath, electric shower half pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, double glazed window with patterned glass and door. Trap door access to roof space.
To the front, side and rear of the property are lawned gardens with integral store and timber fence/conifer hedge forming boundary incorporating timber gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45394872.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.