3 bedroom ground floor flat for saleHayland Close, London
Offers in Region of
- Unique & Charming Share of Freehold Garden flat
- Large Outbuilding with own entrance and planning permission submitted for a 2 bedroom apartment.
- Exceptionally Large Landscaped, Mature rear garden, Terrace & off street parking
- Three double bedrooms & two bathrooms with separate W.C
- Open plan living space & office/study
A simply unique, charming Freehold ground floor Two double bedroom, Two Bathroom conversion! Unlike no other, with exceptional land surrounding, a large out building AND off street parking! POTENTIAL to convert/build subject to planning permission.
"An exceptionally Unique 3 double bedroom, two bathroom, Separate W.C , Open Plan Share of Freehold property you simply cannot put a price on. You will not find a property like it!
The property itself is Flooded with an abundance of natural light and offers excellent storage throughout. The Kitchen benefits from NEFF appliances with integrated dishwasher, wine cooler and tepanyaki (heated hot plate).
The property is charming, quirky, traditional yet modern with stunning features. Open plan living & dining space overlooking the most generous, mature landscaped private garden. Smart home features include - High spec integrated sound system operational from your phone (Sonos), Nest Heating system and smoke detectors.
The property has been refurbished to a superb and tasteful standard, with beautiful cast iron radiators, cast iron bath tub in the master bedroom, steel industrial windows, hard wood floors and natural stone tiles & marble finishing's.
With a master suite leading to its own private terrace comprising of a walk in wardrobe, integrated cast iron bath tub, en-suite wet room, in addition a stunning guest room with en-suite and fitted wardrobes. Bedroom three is currently used as a study overlooking the beautiful garden.
The property further benefits from an out building which can be used as a living/working environment (optional) or potentially an excellent income earner. Planning application submitted"
Open Plan Reception/kitchen 23' 4" x 19' 2" ( 7.11m x 5.84m )
Dining Room 14' 10" x 12' 10" ( 4.52m x 3.91m )
Study 15' 9" x 6' 6" ( 4.80m x 1.98m )
Bedroom 1 14' 9" x 10' 4" ( 4.50m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 11' 3" ( 3.68m x 3.43m )
Studio 1 29' 11" x 23' ( 9.12m x 7.01m )
Studio 2 16' 8" x 15' ( 5.08m x 4.57m )
Summer House 12' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.86m x 3.00m )
Shed 21' 4" x 7' 10" ( 6.50m x 2.39m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45394875.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NFY104072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, North Finchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.