2 bedroom terraced house for saleCastleford Road, Normanton
Sold STC £90,000
- Guide Price £90,000 - £100,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Well Presented Throughout
- Spacious Family Bathroom
- Kitchen Diner
- Rear Garden
*** GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000 *** Offering spacious accommodation throughoutand NO CHAIN is this well presented two bedroom mid terrace property with rear garden.
This is a well presented, spacious two bedroom mid terrace house with situated with easy access to motorway links. The property accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner, two double bedrooms and spacious family bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed garden to the rear and on street parking to the front.
Double glazed door to the front. Gas central heating radiator. Laminate wood effect flooring.
Lounge 12' 2" x 11' 8" ( 3.71m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the front. television point. Gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen Diner 24' 2" x 15' 7" max ( 7.37m x 4.75m max )
Having a fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and bas mounted units and complementary work surfaces over. Includes a one and a half bowl sink and drainer, an electric oven with a gas hob, and matching cooker hood extractor. Integrated dish washer and integrated fridge freezer. Part tiled. Laminate wood effect flooring. Gas central heating radiator. Double glazed window to the rear. Cellar access from the dining area.
Bedroom One 15' 8" max x 12' 3" max ( 4.78m max x 3.73m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Storage cupboard. Gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 12' 6" ( 4.24m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to the front. Gas central heating radiator.
Having a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a P shaped bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, and wc. Part tiled. Gas central heating radiator. Double glazed window to the rear.
To the rear of the property is a mainly laid to lawn garden with a concrete area and has walled and fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45394890.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF107251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.