1 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUpper Marehay Road, Marehay, Ripley
- **** BUYERS INCENTIVE ****
- One Bedroom Semi Detached House In Need Of Renovation
- Full Planning Permission Accepted To Build A Detached Bungalow On The Land
- Planning Reference - AVA/2016/0484
- Popular Location
- Viewing Highly Advised
****BUYERS INCENTIVE**** Burchell Edwards are delighted to offer for sale this unique proposition. There is a one bedroom semi detached house in need of modernisation and the property comes with fully accepted planning permission to erect a one bedroom detached bungalow in the land to the rear.
****BUYERS INCENTIVE**** Burchell Edwards are delighted to offer for sale this unique proposition. There is a one bedroom semi detached house in need of modernisation and the property comes with fully accepted planning permission to erect a one bedroom detached bungalow in the land to the rear (Reference code: AVA/2016/0484). To the ground floor is a kitchen, lounge and cloakroom. There is a double bedroom and three piece bathroom suite to the first floor. The property sits in a generously sized plot with lawned gardens to the side and rear elevations. An internal inspection is highly advised. If you would like any more information or would like to arrange a viewing please do not hesitate to contact Burchell Edwards today.
The property is accessed via a door to the front elevation giving access to;
Kitchen 14' 1" max x 12' 2" ( 4.29m max x 3.71m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over with tiling to the splashbacks and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. With space and plumbing for a gas cooker, ceiling light, door to the inner passage and a glazed window to the front elevation.
With stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the cloakroom and lounge.
Fitted with a low level W.C, ceiling light and a glazed window to the front elevation.
Lounge 10' 1" x 7' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.26m )
With an open fire with tiled hearth and surround, TV point, ceiling light, coving to the ceiling, glazed window to the rear elevation and glazed door to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
With ceiling light and doors to the bathroom, bedroom and storage cupboard.
Bedroom 12' 5" plus recess x 12' ( 3.78m plus recess x 3.66m )
A double bedroom with a ceiling light, built in storage cupboard into the recess of the chimney breast and a glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bathroom 10' 1" x 7' 6" plus recess ( 3.07m x 2.29m plus recess )
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin and a panel bath. With a ceiling light, coving to the ceiling and two glazed window to the front elevation.
Provides storage space and access to the loft.
The property sits on a generous plot with lawned garden to the side and rear elevations. There is full planning permission accepted to build a detached bungalow on the land behind the property. More information available through our office or vi the Amber Valley PLanning Portal under reference number AVA/2016/0484.
It is possible that the existing semi detached house can be converted into a two bedroom property as the vendor has sought advice on this from an architect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45394974.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIP202389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ripley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.