4 bedroom detached house for saleMarlpool Drive, Redditch, Worcestershire, B97 4RX
- Freehold Vacant Four Bedroom House with Structural Damage
Guide Price = £35,000 - £45,000
Property for auction on 1st December at 11:00 Property Description:
A four bedroomed modern detached property of brick construction surmounted by a tiled roof set back from the road behind a lawned garden and tarmacadam covered driveway allowing for off road parking and access to garage. The property has structural damage and is being sold as a consequence of an insurance claim. The property benefits from having UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating, modern kitchen and bathroom fitments and conservatory. Marlpool Drive is located off Vicarage Crescent which in turn is found off Bromsgrove Road and the property is within approximately a miles distance from The Kingfisher Shopping Centre.
Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining Area, Kitchen, Conservatory and Garage, Stairs to
Having Four Bedrooms, The Master Bedroom having en-suite shower room with shower cubicle, wash basin and WC, Family Bathroom with panelled bath with electric shower over , wash basin and WC
Front Lawned garden and tarmacadam covered driveway allowing for off road parking and access to garage
Rear Garden and decking area
Available at www.cottons.co.uk
Via Cottons 0121 247 2233
1. There is a copy of the Insurers Structural Engineers Report included within the legal pack and all interested parties will be responsible for making there own enquirers.
2. Inspection of this property is strictly in accordance with the viewings contained in the auction viewing shedule.
3. No Offers will be accepted prior to Auction
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 54520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cottons, Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Cottons, Auctions on 0121 247 2233.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.