2 bedroom apartment for saleCeylon Road, Westcliff-On-Sea
Sold STC £230,000
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment.
- Two Double Bedrooms.
- Fully Refurbished Throughout.
- 50FT Rear Garden.
- Off Street Parking,
- Close To Shops & Amenities.
- Short Walk Away From Westcliff Train Station.
- No Onward Chain.
- Call Morgan Brookes Today.
HIGH STANDARDS - A beautifully refurbished and excellent size ground floor apartment. Situated within a popular location very close to Westcliff Station, Shopping facilities and The Estuary, you have everything you could desire on your door step. The apartment offers two double bedrooms, modern kitchen & bathroom, a 50ft rear garden and its own garage. The owners want the buyers to be content with the apartment and have offered to tailor fixtures, fittings and decor to the buyers taste. With a 169 year lease and minimal service charges, this home has so much to offer underneath one roof. Call Morgan Brookes to arrange your viewing NOW!
13' 9'' x 12' 3'' (4.19m x 3.73m)
double glazed bay window to front, feature fitted fire place, smooth ceiling.
5' 6'' x 4' 7'' (1.68m x 1.40m)
Low level W/C, corner shower cubicle, pedestal hand basin, smooth ceiling.
12' 10'' x 8' 1'' (3.91m x 2.46m)
Double glazed french door to garden, smooth ceiling.
12' 7'' x 7' 8'' (3.83m x 2.34m)
Double glazed window to side, smooth ceiling, double glazed french door to rear.
12' 8'' x 11' 5'' (3.86m x 3.48m)
Tiled walls, high gloss base and wall mounted units, double glazed window to front and side, roll top work surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, boiler.
Paved seating area, mainly laid to lawn.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7309792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Brookes, Benfleet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.