4 bedroom detached house for saleNidds Lane, Kirton, Boston
- DETACHED 4 BEDROOM HOUSE
- RURAL LOCATION WITH NO NEAR NEIGHBOURS
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM & LIVING KITCHEN
- SIZEABLE PLOT WITH AMPLE PARKING
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
*** LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION *** This detached 4 Bedroom House is situated in a rural location with NO NEAR NEIGHBOURS and enjoys views over open arable farmland. With 2 Reception Rooms, good sized Kitchen, an En-Suite and ample parking this property offers well presented countryside living.
DETACHED 4 BEDROOM HOUSE IN RURUAL COUNTRYSIDE LOCATION WITH NO NEAR NEIGHBOURS AND OPEN VIEWS.
VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL IN ORDER TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE ACCOMMODATION AND LOCATION ON OFFER.
With a partially obscure glazed front entrance door, window to side aspect, stairs rising to first floor, ceiling light point.
Lounge 13' maximum x 23' 10" maximum ( 3.96m maximum x 7.26m maximum )
With windows to side and rear aspects, French doors to rear garden, solid wooden flooring, open fireplace with tiled hearth and display surround, TV aerial point, wiring for satellite TV, wall mounted electric heater, wall mounted lighting, archway through to the Dining Room.
Dining Room 16' 8" x 13' 4" ( 5.08m x 4.06m )
With solid wooden flooring, windows to front and side aspects, log burner with tiled hearth, wall mounted lighting, wall mounted electric heater. Door to storage cupboard housing electric consumer unit.
With partially tiled walls, wood effect laminate flooring, storage cupboard, door to Utility.
With tiled flooring, ceiling light point, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, base level storage unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, ceiling light point, window to rear aspect, door to rear aspect.
With WC, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring, window to rear aspect, ceiling light point.
Living Kitchen 11' 6" x 23' 3" ( 3.51m x 7.09m )
With solid wooden worksurfaces with inset Belfast sink, range of wall and base units, plumbing for dishwasher, integrated oven and grill, 4 ring electric hob and fume extractor, space for twin height fridge freezer, windows to front, side and rear aspects. TV aerial point, telephone point, wall mounted electric heater, feature log burner with tiled hearth, ceiling mounted lighting, wood effect laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
With ceiling mounted lighting and ceiling mounted smoke alarm.
Bedroom 1 13' x 15' 3" maximum into recess ( 3.96m x 4.65m maximum into recess )
Having window, electric heater, ceiling light point, door to: -
Refitted En-Suite Shower
With shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit beneath, WC, tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, window and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" maximum x 11' 5" maximum ( 3.58m maximum x 3.48m maximum )
With windows to dual aspects, electric heater and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 8' 2" x 14' 3" excluding built-in wardrobes ( 2.49m x 4.34m excluding built-in wardrobes )
With window, electric heater, wood effect laminate flooring, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobes to one wall with sliding mirrored doors with hanging rails and shelving within.
Bedroom 4 10' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.95m )
With windows to dual aspects, electric heater, ceiling light point.
Refitted Family Bathroom
With 3 piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC, P shaped bath with wall mounted Mira electric shower above and further mixer tap, tiled flooring with electric under floor heating, heated towel rail, ceiling light point, extractor fan, window to rear aspect, access roof space, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
To the front of the property are two gravelled driveways providing ample off road parking for numerous vehicles, well maintained hedging to the side boundaries and flower and shrub borders. The left hand driveway provides vehicular access to the Detached Garage.
Rose Cottage benefits from mature, well presented gardens with hardstanding paved seating area, low level pond shaped lawns and well stocked flower and shrub borders. There is also a sheltered seating area and a low level fence leading to the rear section of gardens. The gardens are served by an external tap and lighting.
Detached Garage / Workshop 17' 7" maximum x 17' 9" maximum ( 5.36m maximum x 5.41m maximum )
With up-and-over door, being served by power and lighting, service door to rear aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45395982.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.