4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Copse, Ilkeston
Guide Price £375,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £390,000
- Extended Detached Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms & ensuite to master
- Three Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Open Plan Kitchen / Breakfast Room / Utility
- Four Piece family bathroom with separate double shower
- Well Tended Gardens and Ample Driveway & Garage
- Views over open countryside to the rear
GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £390,000 Deceptively spacious EXTENDED FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME ideally located towards the end of a quiet cul de sac. This property is very well presented and viewing is highly recommended.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ...............................Offered for sale is this deceptively spacious extended four double bedroom detached family home situated on an enviable plot ideally located towards the end of a quiet cul de sac in a popular residential location of Ilkeston. The property briefly comprises of entrance porch, entrance hall, ground floor cloaks and wc, lounge, dining room, spacious conservatory, kitchen with utility area, study/reception 3, four bedrooms the master having ensuite, family bathroom. Outside there is a driveway and well tended gardens with views over the Derbyshire Countryside. This property really must be viewed internally as well as externally in order to appreciate the accommodation on offer and early viewing is advised. Call today for more information or to book a viewing. 01159385062
Enter via secure double glazed door, tiled flooring, double glazed windows to the front and side elevation and double glazed door leading to entrance hall.
Having solid oak flooring, radiator, stairs leading to first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard, double glazed window to the front and doors leading to ground floor accommodation.
Fitted with a two piece modern suite comprising of vanity hand wash basin with cupboard under, wc with hidden cistern, tiling to walls, tiled flooring, extractor fan and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Lounge 18' 10" x 12' ( 5.74m x 3.66m )
Having solid oak flooring, Virgin media connection, two floor to ceiling radiators, double glazed windows to front and rear with impressive views over countryside and open plan to dining room.
Dining Room 9' 7" x 8' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.54m )
Having solid oak flooring, double wall mounted radiator, door leading to entrance hall and double glazed bi-folding doors leading through to conservatory.
Conservatory 29' x 6' 6" ( 8.84m x 1.98m )
Of double glazed construction leading down the rear of the property and round to the side with wall mounted heating and air conditioning, two sets of double glazed French Doors leading to garden, ideal for outside entertaining, double glazed windows with views over open countryside and well tended gardens.
Kitchen/breakfast Room/utility 19' 2" max x 9' 7" ( 5.84m max x 2.92m )
Main Kitchen Area : Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with round edge work tops over incorporating a one and half bowl ceramic sink with drainer and ceramic tiled splashbacks, integrated electric fan assisted double oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, space for American style Fridge freezer, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, double glazed windows to the rear and side.
Breakfast room / Utility : Having a range of matching units with work surfaces over, space for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer, breakfast bar, wall mounted combination Worcester Bosch Boiler (installed in October 2015), double glazed windows to the rear and double glazed door to garden, door leading to study/reception 3.
Study / 3 Reception 16' 1" x 8' 2" ( 4.90m x 2.49m )
Originally one half of a double garage this has been converted into a generous study/sitting room, having wooden laminate flooring with underfloor heating, double glazed window to the front elevation, Virgin Media point, recessed ceiling spot lights and a door leading to garage.
First Floor Landing
Having access to all first floor accommodation, double glazed window to the front elevation, recessed ceiling spot lights, radiator and airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 18' 8" x 16' 11" ( 5.69m x 5.16m )
Having wooden flooring with underfloor heating, recessed ceiling spotlights, floor to ceiling radiators, double glazed window to the front and rear elevations with views over open countryside, door leading to ensuite.
Refitted with a three piece suite comprising of walk in shower cubicle, vanity hand wash basin with cupboards under, wc with hidden cistern, tiled flooring, wall mounted heated towel rail and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" max x 10' 9" max ( 3.94m max x 3.28m max )
L Shaped Room, having double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations, wooden laminated flooring, two radiators, access to loft space. Window to the rear has views over open countryside.
Bedroom 3 11' 11" into wardrobes x 7' 11" ( 3.63m into wardrobes x 2.41m )
Having range of fitted wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to the rear with views over open countryside.
Bedroom 4 11' 10" into recess x 7' 11" ( 3.61m into recess x 2.41m )
Having laminate flooring and double glazed window with views over open countryside.
Refitted with a contemporary four piece suite comprising of walk in shower cubicle with fitted shower over, wall mounted hand wash basin and low level wc with hidden cistern, tiled flooring, extractor fan, recessed ceiling spotlights, underfloor heating and double glazed window to the front elevation.
To the front of the property there is an ample driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles and giving access to the garage. The front garden is well tended and comprises of mature shrubs and trees, gravelled borders, path leading to front entrance door and gate.
To the rear of the property there is an extensive garden comprising of a number of well maintained lawned areas with well stocked borders incorporating a variety of mixed plants, shrubs and trees, a sizeable ornamental fish pond, timber decking with trellis all benefiting from impressive views over the Derbyshire Hills.
With power and light connected and up and over and courtesy door leading to garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45395985.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY105011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.