5 bedroom detached house for saleNursling, Southampton
Withdrawn from Market £475,000
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- TWO/THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE CONSERVATORY
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- HEATING SWIMMING POOL
- SAUNA & LUXURY JACUZZI BATH
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- OFFERED CHAIN FREE
- EARLY VIEWING STRONGLY ADVISED
- A FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE WITH SWIMMING POOL - Location Property Services are delighted to offer to the market this substantial detached family house for sale. Situated near the junction with Upton Crescent on Romsey Road, offering easy access to both Romsey & Southampton Town Centres as well as the M271 & M27 road systems, the spacious and well presented accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance porch, entrance hall, two/three reception rooms, fully fitted kitchen, large conservatory, downstairs cloakroom, five bedrooms and two bathrooms. Further benefits include a heated swimming pool within the rear garden with a cabin, sauna and luxury 'Grand Cannon' Spa Form Jacuzzi bath, a large south westerly aspect balcony off the master bedroom and off road parking for several cars to the front. Offered chain free, an early viewing of this fantastic family house comes highly recommended. Sole Agent.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7337007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Location, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.