3 bedroom detached house for saleSalmon Close, Bloxham
- Beautifully presented
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Enclosed rear garden
- Scope to extend
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE WITH SCOPE FOR EXTENSION PLEASANTLY LOCATED ON THIS POPULAR RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBOURHOOD WITHIN THIS WELL SERVED VILLAGE.
Entrance hallway, cloakroom/WC, sitting room, dining room, fitted kitchen, large conservatory, garage, three good sized bedrooms, modern family bathroom, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, off road car parking, enclosed rear garden.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£355,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 3 miles
Chipping Norton 11 miles
Junction 11 (M40) 6 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
Directions - From Banbury proceed in a Southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). On entering the village turn left into Chipperfield Park Road and continue until Salmon Close is found as a turning on the left hand side. The property will be found on the right hand side.
Situation - BLOXHAM lies approximately 3 miles away from Banbury. It is a highly sought after and well served village with amenities including shops, delicatessen, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, primary school, post office, bus service, doctor's surgery and golf driving range.
The Property - 6 SALMON CLOSE is a spacious and very well presented detached house which is pleasantly located towards the end of this popular cul de sac within this highly regarded and well served village. The accommodation is well planned and arranged over two floors. On the ground floor the spacious entrance hallway leads onto two reception rooms, a well fitted kitchen and a large conservatory/family room. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a smart modern family bathroom.
We believe that there is further potential to extend the property subject to planning permission. Other houses within the street have built over the garage to create further accommodation.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Very popular location.
* Spacious entrance hallway with tiled flooring, stairs rising to first floor and a cloakroom/WC. To the front of the property there is a spacious sitting room which has a window to the front and a door that leads into a pleasant dining room which has double doors that open onto the rear garden.
* The kitchen has been re-fitted with a range of traditional style eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a single bowl sink and draining board, tiled splashbacks, space for a cooker with an extractor hood over, space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for a dishwasher. Wood flooring, pantry, doorway leading onto the conservatory/family room.
* The conservatory/family room is a lovely and useful room. There is a door opening onto the rear garden, a wooden floor and a door leading into the garage.
* The first floor loft space has a hatch to the loft space, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and doors leading onto al first floor accommodation.
* There are three bedrooms. Bedrooms one and two are both doubles and bedroom three is a large single.
* The bathroom has been re-fitted with a smart white suite comprising a shower bath, WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted boiler, heated towel rail.
* To the front of the property there is a small garden area and a driveway which provides off road car parking for two vehicles. At the side of the house there is a garage which has an up and over door to the front and light and power connected.
* At the rear of the property there is a private enclosed garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with a paved seating area adjoining the house, a wooden deck at the foot of the property and well stocked flower and plant borders.
Services - All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in a cupboard in the bathroom.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45396447.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26629581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.