3 bedroom detached house for saleManley Court, Epworth, Doncaster
Sold STC £175,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £175,000 - £185,000
- Extended Three Bedroomed Link-Detached Home
- Downstairs WC, Lounge, Dining Room, Dining Kitchen, Utility Room
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking, Garage
Guide Price £175,000 - £185,000 Look at this desirable family home with a spacious dining kitchen. Offering a generous rear garden, off road parking and garage. View now!
A well presented three bedroomed family home which situated in the sought after market town of Epworth. Ideally located close to local amenities and the M180 motorway network.
Has a front facing sealed unit door, understairs storage cupboard, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and laminate flooring.
With WC and wash hand basin. There is partial tiling to the walls and tiled flooring.
Lounge 17' 5" x 11' ( 5.31m x 3.35m )
With front facing double glazed window. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with wooden surround and tiled and cast iron insert. There is coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and wall light points.
Dining Room 13' 2" x 8' ( 4.01m x 2.44m )
Has rear facing double glazed French doors which gives access to the garden. There is a central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Dining Kitchen 12' 4" max x 18' 9" ( 3.76m max x 5.71m )
With rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the sink and drainer. There is complimentary tiling, space for a range style cooker, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher and fridge and freezer. There are spotlights to the ceiling and central heating radiator.
Utility Room 8' x 3' 9" ( 2.44m x 1.14m )
With rear facing double glazed window and plumbing for a washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Has a front facing double glazed window and cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler. Access to the loft.
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 9' 8" ( 4.70m x 2.95m )
With front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 9' 10" plus the recess ( 3.94m x 3.00m plus the recess )
With rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 8' ( 2.95m x 2.44m )
With rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Has a front facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath with shower over. There is partial tiling to the walls and a heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a graveled garden with shrubs and a driveway leads to the garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with shed and patio area.
Has up and over doors. This has been converted into two storage areas but can easily be converted back.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45397530.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.