3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMosham Road, Blaxton, Doncaster
- Semi-detached cottage
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious room sizes
- Ideal family home
- Popular location
- Stunning gardens
Look at this unique and well presented character cottage! Offering spacious room sizes and generous stunning gardens. Call now!
Located in Blaxton is this unique and well presented three bedroom semi-detached cottage which is full of character and offers ample living space to be an ideal family home. The property consists of spacious room sizes and stunning gardens to the rear.
Opens straight into the lounge.
Has a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a WC and tiled flooring.
Lounge 13' 10" into recess x 23' 9" into breast recess ( 4.22m into recess x 7.24m into breast recess )
Has a gas fire with feature surround and wooden flooring.
Kitchen/ Diner 12' 1" x 21' 5" ( 3.68m x 6.53m )
Has a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the built in sink, integrated fridge and range cooker/oven. There is partial wall tiling and wooden flooring. Access to the lounge.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window. Access to the bedrooms, bathroom and loft.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 11' 8" to the wardrobe ( 4.22m x 3.56m to the wardrobe )
Has a front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 7' 8" to wardrobes ( 3.68m x 2.34m to wardrobes )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 9' 9" into recess ( 2.92m x 2.97m into recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over. There is wooden flooring.
Fitted with a wash hand basin and shower cubicle. There is a built in storage cupboard, extractor fan, partial wall tiling and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs. There is a pathway to the front door. Access to the garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with paved area, decking area, astro turf and mature shrubs. Access to the outbuilding and front of the property.
Garage 20' 4" x 11' 4" ( 6.20m x 3.45m )
Has up and over doors, power and light. Access to the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45397542.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.