3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePriory Street, LEWES
- Modern End-Terraced House
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking to Rear
- Rear Patio Courtyard
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom & Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing Throughout
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer this end-terraced house featuring lounge, modern kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, master bedroom with en suite, two further bedrooms and bathroom. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and an allocated parking space.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this end-terraced house in the Southover area of Lewes, featuring lounge, modern fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en suite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. The property, which has been owned by the current resident since new almost 10 years ago, also benefits from gas central hearing, double glazing, private rear courtyard and an allocated parking space. Priory Row is an ideal location for access to the main commercial area of Lewes with Cliffe High Street only 0.5 miles away with its wide selection of shops, cafes and restaurants. The town also benefits form numerous primary schools, plus the local secondary and sixth form college are roughly seven minutes' walk. Heading further afield, the mainline rail station, 0.1 mile away, gives access all along the south coast, plus London Victoria and London Bridge in just over an hour. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the location and contemporary feel of this house.
Entrance via door to front, storage under stairs. Stairs ascending to first floor landing.
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and radiator.
Lounge 15' x 11' 2" plus bay ( 4.57m x 3.40m plus bay )
Double glazed bay window with doors to rear, built in shelving, two radiators and power points.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 9' 9" ( 4.78m x 2.97m )
Two double glazed sash windows to front with shutters. Modern fitted kitchen comprising range of wall and base level units, worksurfaces extend to include stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, electric oven, gas hob with extractor fan over, integrated automatic washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, wood laminate flooring, radiator and power points.
First Floor Landing
Radiator and power points. Stairs descending to entrance hall and ascending to second floor.
Bedroom Two 15' x 10' 1" ( 4.57m x 3.07m )
Two double glazed sash windows to front, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 12' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.86m x 3.12m )
Double glazed sash window to rear, two built in double wardrobes with hanging and shelving, radiator and power points.
Double glazed sash windows to front. Modern fitted bathroom comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, mains fed shower over bath with shower screen, built in vanity unit with shelving, wall mounted mirror with light, chrome ladder style radiator, tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs ascending from first floor landing.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 10' 3" ( 4.29m x 3.12m )
Double glazed sash windows to rear, two radiators, storage cupboard into eaves and power points.
Modern fitted bathroom comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, shower cubicle with mains fed shower, tiled flooring, part tiled walls and chrome ladder style towel radiator.
Private rear garden with steps leading to allocated parking space, side access, outside light and outside power source.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45397563.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW102937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.