3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCinderhill Road, Nottingham
- Three Bedrooms
- Off-Street Parking
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
An extended, semi-detached property with ample parking, garage and two reception rooms offering a wealth of living accommodation and being situated within easy access to Cinderhills tram stop. Internally the property requires a small amount of TLC but would make a fantastic family home!
An extended, semi-detached property with ample parking, garage and two reception rooms offering a wealth of living accommodation and being situated within easy access to Cinderhills tram stop. Having the added benefit of being sold with no upward chain and priced to sell this property is a must view! Internally the property comprises of an entrance porch, downstairs wc, inner hallway leading to the fitted kitchen, spacious living room with archway leading to the extended second reception rooms. Upstairs there are three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom. Internally the property requires a small amount of TLC but would make a fantastic family home.
Double glazed entrance door to the front, tiled flooring and a door leading to the downstairs wc.
Wc, wash hand basin, wall mounted radiator, continuation of tiled flooring and a double glazed window to the rear.
Single glazed glass door and side window, stairs leading to the first floor and doors providing access to living room and kitchen.
Living Room 11' 5" max x 15' 7" ( 3.48m max x 4.75m )
Wall mounted radiator, coving to the ceiling, laminate flooring, electric fire with marble hearth and surround and a wooden mantelpiece over, door leading to the understairs storage cupboard.
Dining Room 14' 4" x 7' 8" ( 4.37m x 2.34m )
Double glazed patio doors providing access to the rear garden, continuation of the laminate flooring, coving to the ceiling and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 7' ( 3.45m x 2.13m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and a rolled edge work surface over, incorporating an inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, electric oven with a gas hob and a cooker hood over, fully tiled floor coverings, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, inset spotlighting, wall mounted radiator, breakfast bar and a double glazed window to the front.
Access to the loft and doors leading to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 8" into the recess x 9' plus the resess ( 4.47m into the recess x 2.74m plus the resess )
Double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' plus recess x 13' 2" into the recess ( 2.74m plus recess x 4.01m into the recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, coving to the ceiling and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 6' 2" ( 2.62m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator and laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted radiator, paneled bath with an electric shower over, wash hand basin, wc, fully tiled wall coverings and a built in airing cupboard.
To the front of the property there is lawned garden and a driveway which provides off-street parking and access to the garage. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden, wooden shed and integral storage all enclosed by fencing.
Garage 16' 6" x 8' 1" ( 5.03m x 2.46m )
Up and over and a wall mounted boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45397587.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.