3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleScriven Grove, Haxby, York
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £250,000 to £265,000
- Immaculate Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Refurbished and Modernised Throughout
- Favoured Corner Plot Position
- Front, Side & Rear Gardens
- Popular Location Close to Haxby Amenities
CORNER PLOT HOME WITH TWO STYLISH BATHROOMS & TWO RECEPTION ROOMS CLOSE TO HAXBY SHOPS - Situated on a favoured corner plot position with gardens to three sides, this three bedroom semi-detached home has been modernised and redecorated to include two bathrooms, two reception rooms & modern kitchen.
Scriven Grove is located on a popular cul de sac location and lies close to local schools and amenities. Situated on a favoured corner plot position with gardens to three sides, this three bedroom semi-detached home has been modernised and redecorated to an excellent standard that includes two bathrooms, two reception rooms and modern kitchen. The home briefly comprises entrance hall, living room with feature fireplace, inner hallway, fitted kitchen, downstairs bathroom, dining room with french doors to rear garden and downstairs bedroom. To the first floor is a landing leading to stylish four piece bathroom suite and two good sized bedrooms. Externally to the front is a driveway and low maintenance gravelled garden. To the side is an enclosed lawned garden with planted shrubs and fenced borders. To the rear is an enclosed patio garden with gravelled area and solar lighting. With upvc double glazing where stated and gas central heating, this tastefully modernised home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers.
Entry via upvc double glazed door to the front. storage cupboard, radiator.
Living Room 18' 2" x 10' 1" ( 5.54m x 3.07m )
Feature fire surround with a gas fire and marble hearth, wall lights, TV and telephone point, upvc double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.10m x 2.77m )
A selection of wall and base units, Zanussi electric oven with a halogen hob, stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer with a mixer tap, part tiled walls and a radiator, space for fridge freezer, Storage cupboard housing the wall mounted boiler, Upvc double glazed door and window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 9' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.77m )
With upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Fully tiled walls, extractor fan. paneled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, chrome ladder style radiator, upvc double glazed window to the side aspect.
Dining Room 13' 8" x 7' 3" ( 4.17m x 2.21m )
With stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, TV point, radiator, upvc double glazed window to the rear and double glazed french doors to the rear aspect.
Stairs from dining room.
Bedroom One 20' 5" x 9' 1" ( 6.22m x 2.77m )
Upvc double glazed window to the side and rear aspects, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 10' ( 3.10m x 3.05m )
Upvc double glazed velux window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Shower cubicle, roll top bath, pedestal wash hand basin all with water fall taps, low flush WC, chrome ladder style radiator, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and floor, halogen down lighting, upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Gravelled and fence borders.
Gated access, fenced, enclosed and private, awned and gravel borders.
Low maintenance rear garden, enclosed, patio, graveled, fenced, solar lights.
Graveled driveway with parking for 2 cars.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45397632.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.