3 bedroom terraced house for saleFlorence Road, Acocks Green, Birmingham, B27 6LN
- Kitchen (separate)
- Boarded Loft area
- High ceilings and original features
- Newly decorated with carpets
- Brand new bathroom suite
- Cosy lounge and open fire
- Light and spacious
- South facing well maintained long, lovely garden
- Outside toilet
- Central Heating & Double Glazing
This is a spacious, beautifully presented, Victorian terrace which still retains some original features. It is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with on street parking. The house is newly decorated with brand new carpets so ready to move into immediately. We are close to the train station and local amenities, shops, supermarkets, pubs and great eateries etc in the town centre known as 'The Green'. There are good local schools, parks, canal walks and a community feel.
The house has 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 reception rooms one with an open fire place. There is a beautiful brand new fitted modern vibrant bathroom and also a large boarded loft area for storage or future conversion. The kitchen is modern and large enough for a dining table. Outside there is a nice toilet in the out house and a patio with a pergola, climbing roses and seating area. This leads to a well maintained and established garden with a lawn, flower beds, decked area, herb garden and a lovely children's playhouse.
The area is friendly and vibrant and its transport links include Acocks Green train station (5 minutes by foot), Bus access to City Centre (3 minutes).
It is chain free
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.