2 bedroom apartment for sale1 Jack's Corner, The Crofts, Witney Town Centre OX28 4AD
- Own Private Entrance Door & Entrance Hall
- Living/Dining Room/Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- 1 Allocated Parking Space
- Town Centre Location
- Duplex Apartment (first & second floor)
- Help To Buy Scheme Is Available
HELP TO BUY scheme is available. A small development of brand new individual apartments built of stone and completed to a high specification by Jack James Homes. The apartments are positioned in this desirable location just off the town centre, among many attractive period buildings and properties. Each property has electric heating and double glazed windows plus allocated parking. The kitchens have integrated appliances and are finished in a contemporary open-plan design with the living space, allowing a generous flow of light through the rooms. Ideally situated just a few minutes walk from the main restaurants and shopping areas in Witney, this new development has been finished with a great deal of care and attention to detail by these highly respected local developers.
Flat 1 Jack's Corner is 2 bedroom first and second floor duplex apartment with its own private entrance door. The accommodation offers good size rooms, including a living room/kitchen plus 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom. The living room on the first floor and the main bedroom on the second floor take full advantage of the views to the front of the development, across rooftops and chimney pots of the old cottages, buildings and St Mary's Church.
Help to Buy scheme available.
* Private Front Entrance * Entrance Hall * Living/Dining Room/Kitchen * 2 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Double Glazing * Electric Heating * 1 Allocated Parking Space * Town Centre Location * Duplex (first & second floors) * Help To Buy Scheme Is Available *
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7261270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Witney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.