3 bedroom detached house for saleEnnisdale Drive, West Kirby
Withdrawn from Market
- traditional detached home
- three double bedrooms
- spacious living accommodation
- south westerly facing rear garden
- generous driveway and single garage
- must be viewed to appreciate
A bright and welcoming detached family home within a highly sought after and pleasant residential location, this traditional, detached, three bedroom home offers well proportioned living accommodation and must be internally viewed to appreciate. Approached by a generous driveway, the house comprises in brief of porch, hallway, downstairs W.C, lounge through to dining room, conservatory, kitchen, three double bedrooms and bathroom with separate w.c. The property is complete with garage and greenhouse with a south westerly facing rear garden which is simply bathed in sunshine during 'sunny' days of the seasonal months. A welcomed addition to the local property market which will undoubtedly prove as a popular purchase choice.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45397728.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6736982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.